Marilyn Case R.N.
Ms. Case has over 25 years experience in the
health care field. She is a qualified professional with exceptional organizational skills
and a strong background in health care management, marketing, teaching, consulting,
quality management, and computer technology. Ms. Case has worked with PECA as a
project manager providing consulting services to hospitals with 50-1,000-bed capacity.
Some of the highlights of her consulting career are summarized as follows:
Responsible for all phases of consulting engagement management
including proposal development, implementation, continuous monitoring, management of
personnel, and cost containment.
- Provided consulting services in areas of integrated delivery systems
and process improvement programs.
- Conducted organizational restructuring and productivity studies in
nursing and ancillary departments.
- Provided management training for computerized management tools
(Management Reporting System, Acuity System and Excel).
- Designed, developed and implemented organizational improvement
- Facilitated re-engineering, benchmarking, and work redesign with
- Directed program development for work transformation and Patient
- Managed consulting teams to install and implement patient
- Effected $2,000,000-$10,000,000 savings in health care organizations
through work redesign and process improvement.
Prior to entering the consulting field, Ms. Case held the position
of Quality Assurance Coordinator at Candler General Hospital, Savannah, Georgia from 1990
to 1991, she was a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Savannah State College during 1989, and
she was a Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse/Assistant Nurse Manager at Candler General Hospital
from 1972 to 1988.