Anne Cheverton R.N.
Anne Cheverton, an associate of PECA, has twenty-two years of
experience as a healthcare professional in progressively responsible management positions
at four healthcare institutions. Her specific capabilities include significant experience
in materials management, engineering, nursing, environmental services, and facilities
Ms. Chevertons specific accomplishments
- Consolidating 17 cost centers and eight major ancillary departments resulting in over
$500,000 in annual savings.
- Planning and implementing a patient focus care service model involving cross-training of
over 120 employees in engineering, environmental services and central services.
- Designing and implementing a "per diem" supply and equipment charge system
resulting in the reduction of over $300,000 in annual expense and significant increase in
- Initiating an energy conservation program, including purchasing natural gas from
independent brokers, installation of a chiller optimizer, light sensors and adjusted
lighting fixtures resulting in savings of over $150,000 annually.
- Implementing a value analysis program at a major Southern California hospital resulting
in a reduction of non-salary expense of $2 million annually.
- Planning and implementing contract security, biomedical, and medical office maintenance
contract resulting in savings of over $145,000 annually.
Ms. Cheverton is a member of the American Society
for Healthcare Materials Management (ASHMM) of the American Hospital Association as well
as the Southern California Society for Healthcare Materials Management.
Ms. Cheverton is a licensed registered nurse in the
State of California. She received her Bachelors of Science Degree from the University of
Michigan and her Masters of Business Administration from Pepperdine University.